SLICE principal is a Senior Principals System Security Engineer with over 30 years experiences in the USAF as an Intelligence/Security and a Subject Matter Expert for major defense contractors such as CSC, Boeing, Raytheon, SAIC, Northrup Grumman, and retired as a Chief Information Security Officer for an Executive Office of President Agency.
SLICE Security and Intelligence Operations provides information assurance, security, and intelligence and counterintelligence services to protect technologies, facilities, information and people from threats and the compromise of classified information. We are organized into four major functional areas:
- Security and Program Protection. Provides integrated operational security to deployed and emerging weapon systems around the world and protection to technologies, facilities, information and people.
- Special Programs. Provides Special Access Program support for security management, administration, and oversight of activities.
- Intelligence/Counterintelligence. Identifies requirements and manages relationships for all aspects of intelligence support to ensure that intelligence products and services are substantively current, complete, and responsive. Manages Counterintelligence analysis and production activity.
- Cybersecurity Information Assurance. Protect digital information and managing risk that included functional systems (ex. electrical grid, transportation infrastructure, any devices connected to the Internet of Things, or IoT) with tool and strategies to include everything from user education, high-tech systems, firewalls, anti-virus technology to penetration testing and bug bounty initiatives from threats emanate from cyberspace; computer-to-computer communications. Provides an independent assessment of information assurance.
Support for Security and Intelligence Operations is divided into four principal functional areas:
Area 1, Security and Program Protection: International Security; Organizational Security; Special Security; Information Safeguards; Program Protection; and Special Access ProgramsGet in touch today
Area 4, Cybersecurity Information Assurance
- Provided Information Assurance Expertise.
- Provide information assurance support, guidance, and assessment of products. Assisted in identifying information assurance issues, developing risk assessments and mitigation procedures, and monitoring implementation.
- Assisted in developing the information assurance concept of operations.
- Supported security test events to achieve accreditation milestones.
- Assist in providing consistency in information assurance policy implementation, vulnerability management compliance, and maintaining awareness for the programs. Assist in coordinating and conduct of program information assurance inspections, test, and reviews.
- Provided information assurance technical support for program reviews and working groups, as required.
- Provided expertise to support the development of comprehensive information assurance training requirements.
- Supported the development of an information assurance program plan and roadmap.
- Supported activities designed to reconcile requirements, inclusive of service-specific regulations and international requirements documents, facilitate compliance, and provide guidance and direction during the design process.
- Supported efforts to design, document, and disseminate connection management guidance.
- Support the management of program information assurance managers in accordance with DoD doctrine and provide guidance to program information assurance officers.
- Assisted in providing consistency in information assurance policy implementation, vulnerability management compliance, and maintaining awareness for the programs. Assist in coordinating and conduct of program information assurance inspections, test, and reviews.
- Provided technical expertise to review, assess and coordinate manage information assurance related Small Businesses Innovative Research efforts, and any other development of contracting related products.
- Provided support for international information assurance agreement efforts.
- Supported Awareness of Cyber Security Threat.
- Supported definition of cyber threat requirements and coordinate with external agencies; provided information assurance technical support for various cyber-threat working groups; review, assess, tailor, and distribute cyber threat report information.
- Assisted in developing cyber threat briefings.
- Provided expertise to support cyber threat vulnerability assessments, communicate risks to programs, and develop cyber threat risk mitigation recommendations.
- Assisted in the development of a cyber adversary model.
- Provided expertise to develop and maintain a cyber security website.
- Supported the review and incorporation of information assurance and computer network requirements into the information technology architecture.
- Performed cyber system engineering activities.
- Assisted in ensuring information technology compliance with DoD criteria and directed security changes, upgrades, and milestones.
- Supported and performed Assessment and Authorization (A&A) activities for government, DoD, and Intelligence Systems in accordance with Risk Management Framework and ICD-503 guidelines.
- Supported the development/maintenance of system security plans including, security concepts of operation, risk management matrix, security control traceability matrix, security test procedures, plan of action and milestones, and local site policies and procedures.
- Conducted vulnerability scans, static code scans and dynamic code scans to detect software vulnerabilities.
- Provide expertise to support protection and defense of data, systems, and networks in the areas of availability, integrity, authentication, confidentiality and non-repudiation.
- Conducted vulnerability assessments to validate system compliance with DISA Security Technical Information Guidelines (STIGS).
- Assisted with conduct of network vulnerability assessments; analyze results and make recommendation for improvements.
- Conducted system patching and hardening activities.
- Provide Information Assurance/Computer Network Defense Expertise in support of the MDA Directorate of Information Management and Technology cyber operations.
- Supported the development of program information assurance/Computer Network Defense related plans, procedures, and agreements.
- Assisted with day-to-day computer incident responses.
- SLICE provides expertise in information assurance, security, intelligence and counterintelligence services to contracts. When task orders are awarded under one or more of these contracts, SLICE delineate specific task instructions and project requirements.
Call Us Now!
Meeting your needs—exceeding your expectations: It’s all in a day’s work for Security Logistics Intelligence Construction And Engineering Company. For timely service, affordable prices, and professional staff, we are your number one choice. We’ve helped clients near and far with our committed customer-first approach.
And now it’s your turn.